Broken resume after suspend to ram on Toshiba R830-10p

Resume after suspend to RAM is broken on Toshiba R830. I want to fix it. Can you help me, or introduce me to someone who can help me?

Somehow the bug is related to Intel VT-d or x2apic. Disabling VT-d on the BIOS, makes the resume work. With VT-d enabled, passing nox2apic as boot parameter to Kernel also makes the resume work.

I've asked for help: https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/11/1/186

The current issue is that my notebook doesn't have real serial port, so I can't track what's going on. Suspend / resume steps before calling the platform firmware work perfectly. So it works perfectly if I echo freeze > /sys/power/state...

Ideas? Any creative idea on using systemtap to debug this issue?

Popular posts from this blog

Adding a serial console to the Buffalo Air Station WZR-1750DHP

How to tell rpmbuild the number of simultaneous jobs? (make -j)

Buffalo WZR-1750DHP + OpenWRT